The Administrative Assistant will focus on providing a wide array of administrative, logistical, and project-related support to a few members of our Management Team. Our team is in rapid-growth mode and the right candidate will be professional, quick, creative and motivated! This role will work cross-functionally across the company and the Administrative Assistance must be confident, proactive and have the ability to stay steps ahead of the team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide administrative support to management, project managers, office operation, and visitors
- Manage and maintain multiple schedules; coordinate travel on as-needed basis
- Communicate via phone and emails to ensure administrative duties are completed accurately and on-time
- Process expense reports
- Maintain/organize filing system
- Assist with logistics of Quarterly Business Reviews
- Coordinate logistics for visitors
- Produce contracts, additional contracts, change orders, proposals
- Maintain good relationship with Contractors
- Create/update spreadsheets to organize/track information
- Organize team events, socials, offsite meetings, etc
- Bank deposit/errands
- Minimum of three years of administrative experience providing support
- Ability to interact in a professional manner with customers, prospects and internal team
- Excellent organizational, communication, planning and time management skills.
- Experience with web-based scheduling and collaboration tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Integrity and confidentiality.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies; interest and experience in using technology to improve work efficiency
- Working knowledge of Google Suite, Trello, AMEX travel, and Salesforce a plus
DISCLAIMER This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
We provide employment opportunities (EEO) for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.