Director, Customer Success
We are Bytion and we exist to revolutionize the world of digital marketing. Bytion values creativity, pioneering, passion, determination, learning, and teamwork. We mean things like acting with curiosity, speaking up with original ideas, and committing to each other as one team.
We’re looking for all the best kinds of people to make great experiences for our customers and clients. The best people want a job that inspires them while giving them room to enjoy their lives. And we want to give them that. We celebrate diversity and inclusion by creating a place where you can come to work and be yourself.
We want you to join us! We’re hiring a Director of Customer Success.
This role is part of Bytion's Customer Success department, which is making Bytion known for taking care of its customers. We’re customers helping customers, people helping people – whenever, wherever, and however, they need us. We’re seeking an exceptional Director of Customer Success and Support to lead the delivery of high-quality team engagement, improve service efficiency, maximize business development opportunities, and model a culture of continuous improvement and customer service excellence.
So how does the Director of Customer Success make great experiences for customers? They:
- deliver world-class support through a mix of channels
- provide overall leadership to multi-disciplined teams across multiple sites
- coach and develop in-house and remote team members by accurately accessing their strengths and development needs, giving timely and specific feedback, as well as partnering with direct reports to optimize the performance of their teams. They manage team objectives, assess training requirements, and understand career development opportunities
- report on KPIs that measure current performance, look for service optimization opportunities to continually improve the service experience, and prepare our business for future growth so we can scale to support spikes in demand
- are fiscally responsible for in-house Customer Support actual-to-budget expenditures, adjusting expenditures patterns/trends as needed to comply with budgeted amounts. Parter with the relevant teams to prepare, revise, finalize and submit the annual budget forecast for the Customer Success Department and related technologies.
- maintain and improve a level of product or service knowledge by working closely with all departments and ensuring effective cross training and mentoring
- is a transformational, customer centric leader, responsible for directing and developing managerial capability throughout the business, managing diverse customer services teams, and inspiring their direct reports to build their own teams.
- drive a culture of continuous improvement by establishing and maintaining a high performing team where new ideas and solutions are encouraged, evaluated, quantified and implemented
- contribute to the growth of the business as a member of the senior management team, regularly interacting with the executive team
- play a central role with the Senior Director of Service Delivery and the wider Operations leadership team in forward planning and strategy development for the operation.
If you’re interested in this role, you’ll need these skills or experiences:
- Minimum 10 years' people management experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the digital customer service business
- Minimum 3 years' experience working remote and/or managing remote teams
- Success in delivering transformational change in a diverse operating environment, with the ability to demonstrate enthusiasm and encourage staff to view change positively
- A strong sense of personal integrity, contributing to a culture that values diversity in the workplace
- Experience leading by example and motivating teams and individuals to a high level of achievement and to reach their full potential
- is a skillful negotiator, able to convey complex information clearly and effectively to any audience both internally and externally
- Shows resilience and integrity under pressure
- Commercially astute with contract management expertise
- Strong analytical and financial management and experience in delivering to stretch targets
- A confident communicator who likes to present and can share information in a way that their audience can easily understand it – whether they are new hires or senior leaders.
- Technology, eCommerce, or SAAS industry experience is helpful