Front-End Web Developer
Bytion is seeking a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. The developer transforms completed designs into live, interactive web experiences with beautiful, clean code and works with back-end developers to integrate everything from interactive landing pages to full-fledged dashboards and web apps.
Your code is so gorgeous that it’s breathtaking. You are one sharp cookie. You keep it 100. Your smile is the sunshine that brightens up everyone’s day.You would do anything for your fellow comrades.You have a date with destiny and the only thing on the menu is GREATNESS.
We would love for you to join our team!
- Build responsive websites that function perfectly on any device or browser size
- Perform cross-browser compatibility tests and iterate to work through the bugs
- Jump into existing Angular and React applications or start them from the ground up
- Collaborate with both UX/UI Web Designers and Backend Developer to bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation in order to complete projects, websites, platforms and other web experiences.
- Breathe life into user interface by integrating completed designs and code using WordPress
- Optimize application for optimum speed and scalability
- Learn new technologies and share your ideas with team members
- Experience with less or sass frameworks
- Solid command of responsive layouts
- 3+ years of working in the tech industry
- Testing experience (a plus)
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Zero intimidation of new technologies and ability to self-teach quickly yourself on the fly
- Ability to communicate positively and honestly
- Strong work ethic and reliability