Bytion, Inc., a SAAS Marketing Company founded in 2010, is seeking a full-time Human Resource Manager to join our Team to oversee our HR department and administer human resource policies for our 100+ local & remote employees.
You'll be joining our global team from in our newest office in Denver, CO. You’ll be an integral part of the Bytion Leadership team, so you’ll need to understand every aspect of the business and be a thought leader on all things people and culture. In our model, the business partner builds strong people management skills within the Bytion leadership team to ensure an engaging employee experience for everyone. Your days will be spent hiring and onboarding, coaching and advising managers on maintaining our standards of performance, resolving employee relations issues, and implementing HR programs. You will also work with your peers and the broader HR team to deliver on company and network-wide priorities that enhance both the employee and remote contractor experience. This role reports to the Chief Operating Officer.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Revolutionize human resources--we are not HR, we will surprise you.
- Champion and embody the Bytion culture, mission, and values.
- Serve as a thought partner to the General Manager to drive employee engagement in service to exceptional operational performance
- Coach managers in support of their teams, navigate and resolve employee relations issues and manage programs or processes that help engage and develop our people
- Excel at helping managers develop confidence and hone their people-management capabilities. Some say this is one of your super-powers
- Empower managers to build and foster great teams. From recruiting to engagement strategies, you will support managers to own the process in alignment with our values and principles
- Demonstrate your exceptional talents at putting people first, and being as clear and transparent as possible in helping others understand how people decisions get made
- Work with our People and Culture team to get things done on a variety of people related areas. As a core part of this hands-on work, you will drive the rollout and training & communication of compensation and benefits as well as performance and talent programs for the network and for your site.
- Work with the P&C specialist to ensure a great employee experience through onboarding and immersion, performance management, and employee leaves and separations. This includes making sure all employee records related to leaves, safety and health, labor relations, retention, and exit interviews are securely maintained and stored.
- Use data to guide decision making and offer proactive solutions that support a strong culture of engagement that drives operational performance.
- Connect your site P&C team to our vision and bring focus & intention to delivering on projects and priorities on a building-wide and network/company-wide scale.
- Maintain knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. You will advise managers on needed actions accordingly.
We're excited about you because you...
- Have 6+ years of overall experience with 3+ years of experience as an HR Business Partner and 2+ years of supervisory experience.
- Have prior experience creating a people strategy for a long-tenured hourly workforce.
- Have prior experience with volume recruiting and variable headcount planning.
- Are comfortable and confident making trend-based decisions on a case by case basis - we have a preference for using our values and principles to guide decisions not a rule book of policies.
- Have prior experience leading managers and hourly employees through change and creating and delivering meaningful communications and development programs.
- Have a proven ability to effectively coach operationally savvy leaders in a regimented environment.
- Are Bright, Kind, and Goal orientated and deeply share our values of partnership, integrity, innovation, and responsibility.
- Are Humble and passionate about helping others be their best selves - you love people and honor their humanity.
- Are a feedback-whisperer - giving and receiving high-quality feedback is a strength.
- Are an agile mindset and are naturally inquisitive, resourceful, and resilient. You are comfortable with a bit of chaos as well as being strategic in one moment and diving into the details the next.
- Are knowledge of HR policies and laws including FMLA, Leave of Absences, and other relevant HR related laws.
- Have experience with a wide-variety of systems and tools (Greenhouse, ADP, Google Applications, Workday, Excel, Powerpoint).
- B.S or B.A required
You'll love working at Bytion because we...
- Are a successful, fast-growing company with a start-up work vibe.
- Are a technologically and data-driven business.
- Offer competitive salaries and comprehensive health benefits.
- Are at the forefront of tech and marketing, redefining marketing for the next generation.
- Are passionate about our users and live/breathe User-Experience.
- Get to be creative on a daily basis.
- Are a smart and experienced leadership team that wants to do it right & is open to new ideas.
- Believe in autonomy & taking initiative.