Bytion, a technology and social media marketing company, is seeking a Personal Assistant in West Palm Beach, Florida, to assist one of our executives manage their busy work/personal life in order to maximize their productivity and optimize their time. The position would entail managing the executive’s day to day, both work and personal, including researching, scheduling, running errands, managing contractors and picking up kids to/from school. The position would be split between the office and executive’s home. The ideal candidate would be a joyous, energetic person who excels in multitasking and is very organized.
Responsibilities may include:
- Organizing office and home; making sure everything is tidy and organized at all times
- Picking up and delivering mail, packages and other items
- Ordering / picking up meals, including breakfast, lunch and/or dinner.
- The ability to build / help build small pieces of furniture when needed
- Creating a smooth routine for the executive and household maintenance
- Creating and maintaining a financial budget for expenses and contractors
- Picking up the executive's kids from school occasionally (you must own an insured, five-seat vehicle)
- Hiring and managing staff (i.e. contractors, cleaners, etc.); including interviews, on boarding and off boarding
- Managing inventory and shopping (InstaCart or the old fashion way)
- Managing Executive's personally bills and mail, including digitizing them and ensuring everything is taken care of.
- Anything else we may need help with
- You must be a fluent English speaker and writer
- You are legally qualified to work in the U.S.
- You’re obsessed with order and cleanliness
- You have a sense of humor
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You’re self-motivated and proactive about solving problems before they manifest
- You are outgoing, emotionally stable, efficient, and easy-going
- You have ability to be discreet about personal and professional information
- Are able to communicate effectively with both children and adults
- You are tech-savvy
- You are strong (able to lift 40 pounds easily)
- Own a safe, 5-seater vehicle
- You are enthusiastic and willing to travel
- You have a great memory (we almost forgot that one!)