Social Media Marketing Operations Manager
Bytion is hiring for a Social Media Marketing Operations Manager that will play a lead role in the operations, quality control and successful delivery of Social Media Marketing services to a high volume of global clients. You will assist in all aspects of day-to-day operations, manage and grow our service delivery team, improve and develop new service strategies, service quality control processes, and overall improve client experience and results. You'll also be responsible for working with our venders and marketing service partners, as well as outreach and negotiations with new Service Partners.
We're seeking an individual with a strong background and passion for Social Media & Digital Marketing and strategy, alongside experience managing business operations, working with venders, and managing teams. As the SMM Operations Manager, you will contribute to the overall client satisfaction, retention, and account profitability by ensuring operational performance standards are met and continuously improved.
- End-to-End Management of Social Media Marketing services, from strategies and client packages, to campaign management, delivery, quality control and improvement.
- Working directly with executive and marketing teams around assignment allocation, pricing, planning, strategy, and execution.
- Managing Social Media / Digital Marketing Service Partners and Suppliers
- Outreach and negotiating with new service partners and suppliers
- Improving and optimizing service experience, quality and results
- Working with, managing and growing our influencer marketing user base
- Analyzing workflow to identify inefficiencies, developing policy to improve the process, implementing change, and tracking progress.
- Working closely with the project team & product owner to constantly improve, expand and optimize internal operations and automation development.
- Ensure compliance with all established policies and procedures.
- Set team and individual KPIs and provide regular, actionable feedback
- Build and maintain productive, cross-functional relationships with internal teams
- Monitor pricing thresholds, margin, and deal flow with relevant parties such as sales, production and any other internal or external parties
- Maintain all content moderation guidelines, reference documents, and training materials to ensure they are current and complete.
- Coordinate with internal account management, marketing, and analytics team to ensure client reporting requirements and validate program/pitches
- Manage team education and partner relationships on the marketing/branded content side with key platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, Instagram, Reddit, etc.)
- Performance Bonuses and Profit Sharing
- Competitive Health Benefits (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 100% Covered Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Fully stocked kitchen / fridge
- Monthly events
- Mindfulness meditation
- A completely employee centric culture
- Relentless focus on experimentation
- Work from home options
- Four year degree, MBA preferred
- Content marketing, digital, and creative agency experience desired
- 7+ years of experience in digital marketing environment with data-operations oriented responsibility
- Deep familiarity with social and influnecer marketing with experience across platform (Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Passion for organization and data driven initiatives
- Demonstrated skills and experience in project management, team management, and process management
- Proficient working with and in campaign management and resource allocation tools
- Prior successful experience managing large-scale, high-volume client engagements
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Ability to travel as necessary
- People person, team player, and strong collaborator
- Curious and passionate about the social media and influencer marketing with a thirst to learn, implement, refine and evolve every day